donderdag 4 augustus 2016

De vakantiekoffer van Anne Blankman

This is such a great list of questions My answers are below. I hope that you also have a wonderful summer holiday.

Where will you spend your holidays?
This year, my husband, daughter, and I will vacation in the Outer Banks, which is an area with beautiful beaches in North Carolina. We call it our “do nothing” vacation because we spend it swimming, enjoying the sun, reading, and cooking. Two years ago, we traveled to the United Kingdom for our summer holidays, and we’re hoping to fly out to Europe again in a few years.

Which books are you taking with you?
I love this question! Every year, I put a lot of thought into planning which books to take with me on holiday. This summer, I’m reading a lot of classic mysteries, so I think I’ll take my collection of Sherlock Holmes short stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle; The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins; and a couple of books by Agatha Christie. I’ll probably also grab a couple of “candy books”, like romances, which are so enjoyable to read while sitting on the beach.

Do you have any suggestions for us to read on our holidays?

Whatever you read, I think it should be something that makes you feel however you want to feel while on vacation. For example, if you want to be swept away by a suspenseful read, try a thriller. If you want to feel warm and cozy, try a romance.

Happy reading!


Anne Blankman

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten